GPS under $200

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Are there any tabs that have GPS in them that are less than $200. Specifically looking for something with either a 5" or 7" screen. Also looking for FM/AM radio built in. Not looking for just FM/AM radio apk, needs to have the radio antenna and jazz, needs to be able to access FM/AM radio without being connected to a wifi/network

Last edited:

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Okay... Round 2

Again, looking for a 5" to 7" tablet with GPS and AM/FM radio capabilities. Doesn't need TV or Wifi, and no bigger than 7". Price needs to be under $200. I'm looking at using the tab to replace my car radio system. Doesn't need GPS programs like iGo or Telenav or anything. Just needs to have the hardware built in so that it can be used with Google Maps.

Diskus

Mar 8, 2011

It said there are apps that allow you to listen to radio stations on the Internet. This type of extra is the type of thing, manufacturers drop for cost/profit.

Adastra62

Nov 22, 2011
Just curious, you guys mention the:
SuperPad Flytouch Pad 3rd 8GB Android 2.2 Support Flash Drive 10.1 Inch Silver GPS (External Antenna) RJ45 Port.
Newbie question of the day why not an internal antenna of the gps? Why is it external. I like the idea of having my gps integrated into my tablet, and possibly being able to Wifi my email and listen to pandora as well.
Not so sure about the external antenna thing, or the RJ45 port as well. I presume that you can upgrade the Android OS...(is it 2.3?) and that it's also expandable to 32GB thru an SD card?