Greetings from Plymouth, Uk.

Jaspercat

Jun 23, 2012
Hi, I recently purchased a tablet and for a very short time, enjoyed the benefits of the Android system. It is a brilliant bit of software and seems incredibly intuitive and would have been ideal for my requirements. I am a serious photographer (but can take a joke) and wanted to use my tablet as temporary store for images when working away from my base in Plymouth. My tablet had a 250 GB hard drive and seemed to fit the bill. Even my sense of humour was tested when I received my third defective tablet from the manufacturer. I am now searching for a tablet that does have some reputation/history of reliability.
I am looking forward to the fun of using Android when I have found the right machine.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jaspercat, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm glad to hear your bad experience with that tablet hasn't put you off of Android itself. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. When you're ready to continue your quest for that perfect tablet for you, just start a new thread there. That way folks will be able to discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!