Hello from Kentucky!

DOLadd69

Dec 29, 2011
I bought three tablets this Christmas. A Vizio for my wife, it works beautifully! She has become addicted to Words With Friends. Two Android tablets for my grandson bought over the internet, both have problems. The first I have returned to eGlobal Electronics who will exact a 25% restocking fee. No matter, it wouldn't do anything. The other bought from Light In The Box works except for running Words With Friends. Too expensive to return that one to Singapore! Now Im trying to find some way to make it play the world's most popular game, WWF. Anyone have an idea why an Android 2.3 tablet which accesses the Android Market won't run the WWF game?

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello DOLadd69, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new tablets. Nice to have you as a member of the forum. The only reason I can think of for the tablet not running WWF is that it's missing some hardware feature needed by the game. I'd suggest you ask that question in a thread @ Android Tablet Q&A and describe the tablet as well as you can.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Congrats on the new tablet, and welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you here!

Cheers,
Peter