Hello Guys

torrence_2007

Jan 11, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site im writing today because i have a complicated issue that i am having with my Icco A13 Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablet. Somehow ive managed to forget my lock pattern lol i know it happens to the best of us. But anywho i dont know where to begin to try and retrieve my pattern lock code ive searched the internet and haven't gotten any help. Someone please help me!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Torrence, welcome to the forum. It does happen to the best of us, but only the very best admit to it. Usually the blame is placed on a child who got hold of the tablet.:rolleyes: Unfortunately, you're not going to be able to "retrieve" your pattern lock code, and you'll have to do a factory reset. I'm not familiar with your tablet, and how you do a reset depends on the tablet. Hopefully, someone familiar with that tablet will reply here and help you out. While you're waiting, see if there's a small pinhole opening in the back of the tablet. If there is, try pressing with a paper clip inside the hole. Also, some tablets will reset if you do the following:

Make sure the tablet is OFF.
Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
When the Android starts to flash, release the buttons.

Good luck!