Hello

jobayus

Apr 30, 2012
Hi Guys.I'm a very green Newbie.I'm from Melbourne Australia and I just got myself an Android Tablet.A Cube U9GT2.I have noe Idea at all on what to do with it and I joined this Site hoping to learn from all that you can teach me.Thanks for any help that I can get.Cheers.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jobayus, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Cube. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, click this link to the Rockchip RK2918 Tablets forum to start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read the threads already posted there pertaining to the Cube U9GT2. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. Hopefully, that will help you get started on the road to enjoying your new tablet a little more. Have fun!