Hello

AndyS

Mar 8, 2013
I am Andy, an 20 year Windows Ludite. I know enough to get my self in trouble and lose all my data. Did that once, not fun.

I recently bought a Toshiba Excite AT305-T16B tablet. What the "B" indicates I cannot figure out. Do I want to know? Got it refurbished from woot.com. So far, I managed to establish two of my Gmail accounts and a yahoo.com email account. Trying to decide if it's worth paying to frustrate myself quicker buying the paid version of Angry Birds or continue using the free version.

Today, I successfully completed a call using Google Contacts in the default browser, using the Google Voice App that I downloaded. I'd really like to find out how to streamline that process.

I could really use some help to resources or links to tutorials that are not for Android phones. Tablet specific only. I already watched the three YouTube videos that were included on the home page.

Andy
(in any other forum, I could just put all the technical specifications in a sig line, but here, I must first post 25 times before I'm allowed that privilege.)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. There are several sections on the forum (forum) home page with guides and tips and tricks that should help. I think after you have used GVoice for a while it won't seem so cumbersome. If you havbbe any specific questions we'll try to provide answers as this entire forum is dedicated to tablets.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum! The whole name of your tablet is: Toshiba Excite T305-T16 10"16GB....I guess on yours the name

$Screenshot_2013-03-12-20-54-02.png

got cut short!
As for the 25 posts ....

$ForumRunner_20130312_210258.png

......we are happy we can see you around for a while! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Andy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Toshiba Excite. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

AndyS

Mar 8, 2013
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum! The whole name of your tablet is: Toshiba Excite T305-T16 10"16GB....I guess on yours the name

I wish it was. Toshiba only recognizes that model number. However, according to woot.com,

Toshiba Excite 10 Tablet (16GB)

There is a "B" at the end of the model number.

Thank you everybody. My wife seems to have become smitten with Angry Birds. I may need to buy another tablet for her, just to get easier access to mine.