Help!!! data files to memory card

tapout

Aug 3, 2013
Guys I need help, I have a Cyberpad Iview TPC 754 which only has an internal storage of 4GB. When I put data files directly to the internal storage, the game works but when I transfer the data files to external memory card, the tablet can't read the data files. Please guys help me to solve this problems. I searched the net but sd card partition has a bad effect to the sd card. Hope someone can solve this.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You have found that you tried to do something that won't work unless there is a setting in the app that allows you to change the data location. Having a tablet with only 4GB of internal storage is going to be an issue. But if you have music or photos they can be stored on external memory.

tapout

Aug 3, 2013
Welcome to the forum

You have found that you tried to do something that won't work unless there is a setting in the app that allows you to change the data location. Having a tablet with only 4GB of internal storage is going to be an issue. But if you have music or photos they can be stored on external memory.

Thanks for the reply. So in short, there is no way to save game data files in the external sd card? Even SD Card partition will not work? Is that what you mean my friend?

Mrhelper

Apr 29, 2012
That is probably the case, but it really depends on the app. If you need a more precise answer, you can try to contact the game developer, or you can post the name and publisher of the game here, and describe the specific files that you are referring to. With that information in hand, someone may be able to provide a more specific answer.