Help lost my Zenithink C71

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
The Monkeys ran off with it

$Monkey-C71.jpg

If anybody see a Monkey sending Emails with a C71 please let me know :rolleyes:

J

jimbo7630

Just got an email from an M.A.Caque kinda gibberish - no return address.

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Jimbo thanks for your help but it might already be to late.

It seems it has been handed over to the Dwarf Mongoose.

$Mongus-c71.jpg

They are apparantly using it for navigation in their burrow.

I am wondering if it will ever come to the surface again.

J

jimbo7630

Wow, these Zenithink machines - GPS underground!! Guess you'll never see it again unless you offer a reward.

J

jimbo7630

M.A.Caque tweeted "Bring a barrowload of Bananas and two pails full of worms to Ngorongoro Crater tonight at Midnight or the C71 goes to the King of the Serengeti ":cool:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
M.A.Caque tweeted "Bring a barrowload of Bananas and two pails full of worms to Ngorongoro Crater tonight at Midnight or the C71 goes to the King of the Serengeti ":cool:

Jimbo you are my saviour Sent my Daughter immidiately.

$Bananas-C71.jpg

Don't have a wheelbarrow so I hope this will do.

Hmmm will she make it before midnight. It is already late here?

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Well Jelly Bean has still not arrived to Africa but the story had a happy ending.

The Mongoose showed mercy and handled my dear C71 over to the Egyptians geese. Who made an express delivery this morning:

$Goose-C71.jpg

Anybody have advice of how to save a C71 from water damage?

End of story. Might not be the best story but all pictures are from my beautiful country Tanzania. So I hope you enjoyed the photos :eek:

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Be very careful, this is just the beginning. 99 more monkeys are looking for tablets too.

As the old quote by [SIZE=-1]Thomas Henry Huxley roughly states[/SIZE], if you left a hundred monkeys in front of a hundred typewriters for a hundred years eventually you’d manage to get a Shakespearean sonnet.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I always thought old will looked a bit simian. Alas poor zenithink. I knew him..oh well!

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

M.A.Caque

Mar 12, 2012
Anyone know of a good source of typewriters? About a hundred would do, not sure about living for another century though.