help me for meep tablet

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I would download the update and put it on a micro sdcard insert the micro sdcard in the meep and reboot, this should activate the recovery mode.

MeepTablet

Jul 6, 2013
i tried this step but meep not boot from SD

Mike, what is it you are trying to do? If your Meep is stuck on the loading circle, you aren't going to be able to run the Ota update through the microSD or any other way- this is because you need to be able to tap the icon to perform the update so you need the Meep to be able to fully boot up first. The Ota isn't going to be able to help you boot up. If you can't boot by turning the Meep on/off or the reset button on the back (try each a few times in a row), there isn't another resolution- it's a hardware error... it happens due to file corruptions in which the Meep's internal flash memory can become damaged.

You may want to talk with other Meep users on our active Facebook forum: https://www.facebook.com/MeepTablet.US

wansano

Dec 13, 2010
i have e meep kids tablet it OS android 4.0 form company oregon scientific
i have problem my tablet is freezing on meep word like this picture i will attach pic
it have CPU ( ARM Cortex-A8 )
note : it don't have vol key like many tablet it have only power key
i tried to make rest hard but i can't
please help me it you can

View attachment 11059
inside phone plug exist a button, to repair and simple tests. Sorry my poor english