HELP! Pandigital Supernova

Sep 28, 2012
So the files I had trasnferred over were fine for a month before everything on the tablet decided to be corrupt. So I tried to delete, though some would not allow deletion, and when connected to PC through USB the PC isn't acknowledging the second driver I need in order to store stuff.... very frustrating. so I thought a factory reset would correct settings and wipe the crap I wanted deleted. Factory restore simple and complete. But now I'm trying to copy the files from the PC back onto the tablet and again the PC (I've tried both a Dell and an HP) will not acknowledge the storage driver I need.

What do I do? I have already had so many problems with this device. I might just throw it away if I can't get any solutions.

Thanks in advance!

HerronScott

May 27, 2012
Sorry can't really help with the USB connection, but why not move the sdcard to the PC, copy files to it and then put it back in the Supernova?

Scott

Sep 28, 2012
My desktop companion on pc and tab works well for me.

What are you talking about?

And in regards to sd card, I don't have an adapter for this one.... it is too small, and I don't have the money to buy a little usb sd hub.

c5mech

Apr 15, 2012
There is a program or app called "My desktop companion". Download to pc and tab. Works well on pdsn.
Hope this helps you.

HerronScott

May 27, 2012
What are you talking about?

And in regards to sd card, I don't have an adapter for this one.... it is too small, and I don't have the money to buy a little usb sd hub.

I'm sorry, you don't have an sd card slot in your PC? You said you tried 2 PCs and I thought just about all PCs came with sd card slots these days.

The Supernova of course has an sd card slot and hopefully you have an sd card even if it's a small one.

Scott

D

Dawnstar

So the files I had trasnferred over were fine for a month before everything on the tablet decided to be corrupt. So I tried to delete, though some would not allow deletion, and when connected to PC through USB the PC isn't acknowledging the second driver I need in order to store stuff.... very frustrating. so I thought a factory reset would correct settings and wipe the crap I wanted deleted. Factory restore simple and complete. But now I'm trying to copy the files from the PC back onto the tablet and again the PC (I've tried both a Dell and an HP) will not acknowledge the storage driver I need.

What do I do? I have already had so many problems with this device. I might just throw it away if I can't get any solutions.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried this way

1. Turn off the tablet
2. Plug in the USB cable to the tablet and connet the other end to the PC
3. Then, Hold the power and vol + at the same time and wait for your tablet to boot up
4. When you here a beep on your computer let go of both buttons then wait for the PC windows to update the usb driver,
5. You should see a USB icon on your tablet screen asking you to turn it on.... Done.

Next time just do 1 and 2 then in 3 just turn on the tablet (But this time don't hold the buttons) Also do 5

This way works for my tablet first time just to load the usb driver now i just connect it as normal but i still have to turn on the tablet USB icon on the screen.

If i have helped you please Thanks me

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 28, 2012
Yes, my PCs have the sd card slots.... but not small enough for the sd card that fits the supernova. I was saying I don't have an adapter/usb sd slot for this small card.

Last edited by a moderator:

HerronScott

May 27, 2012
dumbass. Yes, my PCs have the sd card slots.... but not small enough for the sd card that fits the supernova. I was saying I don't have an adapter/usb sd slot for this small card.

I appreciated your help until you turned into an asshole.

I'm sorry you got the wrong impression as I really am trying to help and seriously did not understand what you meant when you were talking about an adapter and it being too small. I see now that you meant that you didn't have a microsd card adapter. I certainly don't see how my reply and true attempt at trying to help warranted an attack and the language used.

I would recommend that you pick up a microsd adapter from Amazon for 96 cents including free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-micro...d=1349752102&sr=8-2&keywords=micro+sd+adapter

I have not had any issues with my Supernova and my Windows 7 laptop which is why I can't really offer much help there. I did just check and when I connect it via USB, it shows up as 2 PD Universe USB Devices under Disk Drives and I get an F: and G: removable disks which aren't accessible until I select to Turn on USB storage on the tablet.

Scott