Help With Decision

ldworak

Nov 25, 2013
Grandpa here, with little knowledge on tablets. I want to purchase either an Android or a LeapFrog Ultra tablet to have around the house for the young grandkids. (3-7) I am looking for advise. I know the LeapFrog is basically educational, but can't an Android tablet be that also. I was looking at the Ematic Fun Tab as something equivalent. Suggestions please.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello ldworak, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi ldworak, i suggest you the PiPO MAX M9 pro Quad Core Tablet PC, Android 4.2 OS, Rockchip RK3188, 1.8GHz, Cortex A9 CPU, 10.1 Inch 1920*1200 Capacitive Touch Screen, RAM 2GB+ROM 32GB, also support GPS, Bluetooth,WIFI,HDMI,OTG,etc . A very high quality and excellent performance tablet , have a look !

Have a nice day
spemall.com

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. I have seen a five-year-old work their way around an iPad, so would say that one can successfully introduce a "real" tablet versus those that are more geared for "play". You will want to get one of those heavy, duty covers to protect the tab since children put them through heavy use and seem to drop them often.