Help with screen orientation - I want to pin it upside down

nimel

Aug 2, 2011
Hi,

I'm a new Flytouch3 owner and a noob in Android.

I've bought my Flytouch3 specially to read and mark pdfs. I'm using this ezpdf reader AND repligo reader, both are very good, I'm still not sure wich is better.

I love to read my files from a pendrive, because it's simple to read, mark and transfer the pdf files to my PC afterwards.

I would like to pin my screen in the vertical orientation, upside down, because I like to read with my pendrive connected at the top of the device. With the pendrive at the bottom of the device it's difficult to read confortably.

It's annoying to have my screen switch orientation everytime I move my hand, and if I try to pin it vertically, it goes to the wrong side, my pendrive goes to the bottom, I want it at the top of the device.

Is there any way, using native android or app, to pin my screen in a upside down orientation?

Thanks in advance,
Sincerily,
Nimel

NiceGuyEddie

Jul 7, 2011
you can turn off the screen rotation or rather make it a manual touch, by going into menu, and i think its under rotation!

NGE

nimel

Aug 2, 2011
you can turn off the screen rotation or rather make it a manual touch, by going into menu, and i think its under rotation!

NGE

Thank you NiceGuyEddie, but if I do this, the screen switch automaticaly to the wrong direction, vertically, with the usb in the bottom, screen like this:

http://www.pandawillforum.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/1299753854.jpg

I want it upside down, with the usb (and the return button) in the top... :(

Oh, just to clarify, I do not want my screen to switch automaticaly to the horizontal position, I want it in a vertical position, upside down.
Best regards,
Nimel

Last edited:

nimel

Aug 2, 2011
Found it! It's possible to pin the screen to the position I need in REPLIGO reader if I turn off the automatic rotation of the tablet and set a specific screen orientation (via the icon "rectangles" next to the icon home), the screen orientation at RepliGo comes with the tablet. Unfortunately, Ezpdf The reader does not do that, it automatically rotates the screen even with the auto rotate off at the tablet. If I simply turn off this function directly in ezpdf reader, it sets the screen oriented normally, ie, input power cord and stick down . So, REPLIGO does it!!! Thanks, Nimel.