1. SFC05

SFC05 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Bauhn AMID-972XS
    Hi All,

New to tech forums, thought I should get off my bum and learn a little.

I live in Sydney

I bought a Bauhn ICS AMID-972XS from Aldi in Sept '12 generally very happy with it. Yesterday I bought a Bauhn cover/bluetooth keyboard again from Aldi.

Now to the 'challenge''.... I have connected the keyboard to the tablet and all appears fine within settings, clearly states keyboard is connected, the problem is that the keyboard is not working with any application. I don't bilieve the issue is with the keyboard as I have a second tablet and cover (my sons) and same problem. I have tried a little self helf by reading the Bauhn thread, no success at this stage. I will now post a comment there as well, any suggested fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Greg

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Greg, welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Hopefully, you'll get some replies to your thread in the Bauhn tablets forum. All I've found is there's a Cobalt Electronics in Silicon Valley CA, but it seems they're just the US distributer, not the manufacturer. There's also a Cobalt Tabs somewhere in China, but there doesn't seem to be any contact information available anywhere. Perhaps Aldi can help.

3. SFC05

SFC05 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Bauhn AMID-972XS
    cheers Spider, I received a few replies on the Bauhn thread, but it appears the keyboards are for a more recent tablet, Aldi are suggesting to return for refund

• Like Like x 2
  4. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    I'm glad you managed to get that sorted out. Also glad you'll be able to return it for a refund. It's a shame it doesn't work with your tablet, but at least you won't be out the money.:rolleyes: