hi ev1

jdc777

Jul 7, 2012
Hi,
I'm jim and i am in england.
I would really like to learn more about my rooted chinese mid 97fc. and hopfully i think i have found the right place to find things out all i need to know about it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jim, congratulations on your new mid 97fc and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. I see there are already a couple threads in that section regarding your tablet, so you won't be alone there. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

jdc777

Jul 7, 2012
Hi spider,
Yeah there isn't much of anything anywhere on the net about these tablets. I am pretty much googled out now trying to find any info on them.
had it a couple months now and very pleased with it so far. Does what i need it to do very well.
apart from being disappointed about it not being compatible with most of the better games on google market like gta3, max payne, 9mm i think for 90 english quid it's brilliant.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Jim,
The specs on your tablet are very good for the price. It's a shame it isn't more popular, so you'd have a little more support from the tablet community. But at least you're not completely alone here.:rolleyes: