How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

gstar1517

Jun 5, 2013
I've been searching 2 DAYS for information on my problem. I went to ASK.COM and found a post that led me to you. THANK YOU for your site.

morashid679

Jun 13, 2013
Googled Onda V971 browsed your forum for a couple days and thought it gas a lot of info that I could benefit from.

Sent using Tapatalk.

ArkMikaela

Jul 12, 2013
I was researching a couple of problems on the mach speed company and the stealth lite, your forum came up several times on each of my problems which i have finally work out. I use iquick.com search engine. i have been a lurker several times since and decided it would be best if i joined seeing i was coming back so often.

tanjan4evr

Aug 15, 2013
Hi I found this on a Google search on how to learn to work my "Android" tablet. I just got a Galaxy note3 10.1 model N8013. I need to learn everything as this is my first tablet and never had a smartphone either. I posted an intro in another thread. hopefully I will learn things in the right order before I mess it up ;) I need to get antivirus on it what do u recommed I have used AVG free on my Pc's and currently use Kaspernsky on my laptop. I like it a lot. do I order it from my tablet and it goes directly to my tablet or from my PC and then connet the tablet to the Pc??? see I totally dont know what I'm doing??? Jan

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I need to get antivirus on it what do u recommed I have used AVG free on my Pc's and currently use Kaspernsky on my laptop. I like it a lot. do I order it from my tablet and it goes directly to my tablet or from my PC and then connet the tablet to the Pc??? see I totally dont know what I'm doing??? Jan

Hi Jan, AVG is pretty popular on the tablets as well. If you'd like to install it, go to either of the links below and download/install it directly onto the tablet.

Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus.tablet
Amazon: Amazon.com: AVG Antivirus Security - FREE: Appstore for Android