How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

debs50now

Dec 14, 2011
Hi, I had bought an Android 2.2 MID and was using Google to try to work out what to do with it. Great site and full of info for new users, thanks!, Deb

cathaven

Dec 21, 2011
Just received my AA1CS 2.2 tablet & was googling to see if there was any sort of quickstart guide. It came with a manual, but nothing useful, like what to do first.

Sib

Dec 26, 2011
founded it via google, of course after cruising d web for few hours just to search for any clues on getting on d right track in managing my newly bought tab :(

ShawndaDeeJay

Dec 27, 2011
i found this site by searching android tablet 2.2 help in google! I have learned more about my tablet from reading posts but have not yet figureed out how to cancel my downloads.;( If you can help please answer on my page. I will be using this site often! Thank you!

waqas

Dec 28, 2011
Hi everyone, from the UK.

Found the site as I was in the market for a android tablet and the term brought up this site as one of the results. Due to having a good community and vast knoweldge I joined.

KE7KVA

Dec 28, 2011
I found the site while looking for information on my Coby Kyros Tablet that I got this Christmas, by using a Google search. I found it to be very informative and decided to sign up formembership. I am glad I did, and now looking forward to find out as much as Ican about my new device and possible future purchases. I enjoy the portabilityof my Android devices and am amazed by the power that they have. I am alsopartial to the Android robot logo.

ww7287

Dec 30, 2011
I wanted to try Angry Birds, but the mid7015a had GPU problems - kept getting AndroidTablets.net when I googled... This has the BEST info and solutions on the net! I fixed the GPU problem, next the accel issue, and maybe even android 2.3... Many thanx for all the great info!!!:eek: