How do I quickly see just my own posts?

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by rick7, Oct 29, 2011.

1. rick7

rick7 Member

When I go into the Forum is there a way to quickly see my own posts? From what I can see you're forced to make it a two-step process: (1) go into User CP under Site Navigation, then (2) click View all Subscribed Threads. Is there an way to see them with one click from Forum?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Rick, put your user name into the Forum search box in the upper right corner of any forum page and click.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rick7

rick7 Member

Yup, that does it. Thanks.

4. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Rick,
    As your post count mounts up, you might want to change strategies and "Subscribe" to the threads you're interested in. To do so, click "Thread Tools" in the black ribbon at the top of a thread you're interested in and then click "Subscribe to this Thread". After that, any time you want to check the threads you're interested in click "Quick Links" at the top of any forum page and select "Subscribed Threads" to view all of your "Subscribed" threads. In my case, it's a lot better than the search technique which would bring up 2000+ posts.:cool:

• Like Like x 2