How good is the phone?

kazaan

Jan 3, 2013
Hi! Greetings of the Season!
New here and just standing on the shores of Android, looking in. Migrating from the iphone 4. The walled garden is great, but I itch to break free. Largely decide on getting the Samsung Tab 2 7.0 - because I find It is as important to me that I have a top class phone as it is to consume media with ease. I find very little (here and on other reviews) on how good or bad the phone is. Appreciate if you can share your experience/ point me to resources on the following:

1. How is the quality of the voice reception? Antenna strength, Signal strength, call drops, performance in poor signal areas
2. How well does the battery do if the phone is used extensively? I read somewhere that the 4000 MaH is the lowest config of comparable tabs.
3. Considering its painful to hold the tab to my ear to talk, which is the best way to use the phone, from a battery/ sound clarity perspective - earphone or Bluetooth?

while at it, whats NOOK? Root? :-D

Thanks in Advance.

pduffer

Jul 31, 2011
The Galaxy Tab is a tablet, not a phone - like the ipad is a tablet and not a phone.

WS1

Jan 8, 2013
The phone is good. I use a bluetooth ear piece with it. Lots of them in Canada.

omiewu

Jan 31, 2013
Onda V811 is a great Android Tablet. Its very cheap. Its body is gorjious. Its looks very beautiful. Onda V811 is very useful Android Tablet. It is so easy to control it. Every people of any age can control this Android Tab. Here is the config of the tab.

Allwinner A31 Quad Core Chipset 8-Core GPU 3rd Gen 8 inch 1024X768 3rd IPS Display Android 4.1 OS Tablet PC 4K-HDMI 2GB DDR3 Ram 16GB Nand Flash Dual Camera M.R.P.$329.99 On Sale Now $159.99

For more detail or buying this Onda V811 Android Tab go to this link.

http://www.*************/products/o...h-dual-camera-m-r-p-329-99-on-sale-now-159-99