how to edit Bookmarks in the widget?

ahclem

Jul 25, 2011
You can edit them in the Browser. When you add or delete bookmarks from the stock Browser, they also change in the widget.

ahclem

Jul 25, 2011
I tried that - they are not changing!
The stock bookmark widget only shows four bookmarks -- it doesn't have much functionality. If you delete the ones in view, four other bookmarks will show instead. It's so useless, I pulled it off the main screen to make room for other things.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
I tried that - they are not changing!

Never the less, that is where the widget gets them.

In 3.1 you can long press the widget, and drag it bigger so that it will show more book marks.
But unless you organize your book marks into categories you will never get a satisfactory amount of them into this widget.

Fuerte

Jun 27, 2011
If you enable bookmark sync in browser, and also in Chrome in PC, then you can edit also the order of bookmarks easily (in PC).

LeChuck

Jul 25, 2011
hmmm... am I wrong or the widget is vertically scrollable ? It doesnt show only 4 bookmarka... you can scroll up and down... or I dreamed it? Gonna test XD

Edit: CONFIRMED... you can resize it with 3.1 and it will scroll... so you can see ALL your chrome bookmarks.

Cheers!

Lifetime70

Aug 14, 2011
Here is how you edit or delete bookmarks for the Acer Iconia Tab A500. Two ways. 1st one is to click on Browser in All Apps. Then click on the far right icon that looks like a ribbon with a tiny clock in the middle which brings up all the bookmarks. Press and hold on the particular bookmark and a menu choice will come up to delete, edit or whatever you want to do with the particular bookmark. 2nd way is to actually go to the bookmarked web page, click on the star in right upper corner and you will see that you can delete it or edit it.

Last edited: