How To Recover Deleted Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmbadon

Mar 9, 2019
Hi,

I have accidentally deleted my folder which contains a lot of photos (almost 100 to 150). I want to get my deleted photos back from my phone memory.

Is there any way that can help me to recover my deleted photos from android mobile?

I am using Galaxy S7.

Thanks.

simmbadon

Mar 9, 2019

Obviously, I have done that already. If I can create an account and post a thread, I can search in Google as well. But after trying different apps I came here because none of them worked for me. The apps I got are the ones which only create a recycle bin type folder. When we delete the photos, it actually moves the photo from the photo gallery to the recycle bin folder and don't actually deletes the folder. This app is total ****, as this is not a "Recovery" at all.

So, if you knew anything else, kindly let me know about that.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I use Google Photos, so all my photos are stored on their servers. Therefore I have never tried any option to restore lost photos, because I haven't needed it. If you have exhausted the links given in the search above, about your only alternative is to use Recuva (piriform.com/recuva) if none of the alternatives out there work. There's just no guarantee it will work, simply because of Android using MTP for storage rather than UMS.

One last thing. None of us are mind readers. Based upon the (lack of) information provided, you were simply expecting the answer to be spoonfed to you, which I will not do. If you have searched Google, and if you have tried various apps, it would have been nice of you to have said so in your opening post.

simmbadon

Mar 9, 2019
I use Google Photos, so all my photos are stored on their servers. Therefore I have never tried any option to restore lost photos, because I haven't needed it. If you have exhausted the links given in the search above, about your only alternative is to use Recuva (piriform.com/recuva) if none of the alternatives out there work. There's just no guarantee it will work, simply because of Android using MTP for storage rather than UMS.

One last thing. None of us are mind readers. Based upon the (lack of) information provided, you were simply expecting the answer to be spoonfed to you, which I will not do. If you have searched Google, and if you have tried various apps, it would have been nice of you to have said so in your opening post.

Yes, this is my mistake that I haven't mentioned that I already searched. I apologize for that.

And, thank you for recommending this software. I will try this and will let you know if it helps.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.