how to upgrade InfoTMIC gingerbread 2.3.7 to Honeycomb 3.2?

precursor999

May 12, 2012
I guys. Thanks for the great forum. I have got a InfoTMIC p745SD tablet with gingerbread 2.3.7 on it. Does anyone know how I can upgrade it to honeycomb 3.2. Since I want to write an app that needs usb host mode support on it. And thats the minimum version that supports it.

Every research leads me to EKEN Tablet PC,Car DVR Support Download Center but it has firmware for at most 2.3.

Thanks,

Last edited:

precursor999

May 12, 2012
I thought the Honeycomb MOD from TechKnow might be my answer but apparently they dont have images and their instructions/ method don't work on my tablet.

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Honeycomb isn't opensource. So don't hold your breath. Most infotmic tabs already have a little bit of kernel host support tho for things like mouses, keyboards, and flash drives however.

precursor999

May 12, 2012
Do you think I would be able to create my own drivers for my devices if I learnt how to create drivers on linux?

precursor999

May 12, 2012
Honeycomb isn't opensource. So don't hold your breath. Most infotmic tabs already have a little bit of kernel host support tho for things like mouses, keyboards, and flash drives however.
'Would I be able to upgrade to 4 or greater? Is it opensource?