I am an Android Newbie

wmielke

Nov 5, 2011
Hello, my name is Bill. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab that I use for my part time energy business. The documentation for the apps is worthless so I have just enough experience to be dangerous. I will no doubt be asking tons of specific questions about my favorite ones so that I can get the most out of them.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Hello, my name is Bill. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab that I use for my part time energy business. The documentation for the apps is worthless so I have just enough experience to be dangerous. I will no doubt be asking tons of specific questions about my favorite ones so that I can get the most out of them.
Well that makes you qualified to post messages on this forum. Just like the rest of us. Grab a cuppa, put up your feet and post away. I have a ACER ICONIA A500 but much the same in some respects. Just wanted to welcome you.:eek:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Bill, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to join us as a member of Android Tablets. since many of your questions are about your apps, you might want to check out the descriptions of them on the Market at https://market.android.com/ If you have questions about any of them, the place to ask them would be the Android Tablet Apps section of the forum. Have fun!