I need to connect Superpad to computer.

dodie123

Mar 29, 2011
I need to connect the superpad to the computer to download. I do not have the correct accessories. Any ideas on where to get them.

Dodie

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
I need to connect the superpad to the computer to download. I do not have the correct accessories. Any ideas on where to get them.

Dodie

I think you need what is called a "Laplink" USB cable. One that is for data transmission between computers. I think this will allow your computer to see the micro SD as a hard drive, I don't think you have access to your tablet's RAM or "internal program hard drive" directly. I don't know what your tablet will see the computer as...

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011

Dodie

Software to support/enable it. Not sure it will work now. I doubt it. A lot of Android phones already have this function. Basically either PC or FT3 acts as a disk drive from the other end. Needs an USB to USB cable (Buy the right one. Read carefully on Ebay or Amazon. Some works and some do not.) to connect.

Suggest to use your current USB flash drives or aMicroSd flash drive to move files around.

Last edited: