WiFi Problems,

RaceyBoy

Jan 2, 2012
Hi, I have recently purchased a Flytouch 3 superpad 2 running android 2.3. The problem i have is that when i connect to the internet, it only stays connected for about 4-5 minutes then it diconnects, i've tried reset but this has not solved the problem...... Does anybody have any ideas what it could be. Any help would gratefully be received :confused:

cdf

Jan 11, 2012
Hi, I have recently purchased a Flytouch 3 superpad 2 running android 2.3. The problem i have is that when i connect to the internet, it only stays connected for about 4-5 minutes then it diconnects, i've tried reset but this has not solved the problem...... Does anybody have any ideas what it could be. Any help would gratefully be received :confused:

I am having the same problem with my superpad 3 running android 2.3. Every time I turn it on I have to enable wireless in the settings. It seems to work for a while then will disconnect and then sometimes reconnect and sometimes not. It is definitely the tablet because other wireless devices are not getting dropped. I read somewhere (here?) that this model has problems with the soldering inside and the connection for the wireless card is loose. This seems to explain my intermittent connection problems. I am pursuing replacement or return through the vendor. HTH.