i really need your help

Raiderspy1

Apr 29, 2012
i recenlty rooted my tablet, using downgrade method, sparkyroot, and voodoo ota rootkeeper and it was working fine. Then it said i had a update, so tried to install the update, but it failed and its still on .29. I asked if anybody knew why, a member said that if you have deleted original apps or modified the build prop this would do it. im a novice on the asus and did remove some original apps and i don't know about "modifying the build prop". info on that would be nice, original apps and i can not remember It took me a week to get enough nerve to root this. The member say you will have to remember which ones and restore them by asking people on the forums for the original apks.
is there anyway you guys can help me, as you can tell im a novice and messed with something I should not have. again help.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
This is always a tough one.

I do not have a TF300 so I cannot comment on what was installed initially.

I will try to reach out to one of my TF300 buddies and see if they can help out.

The tricky part will be finding someone who can get you the .apk files.

For future reference, the better option is to either Freeze the apps (with titanium backup) or just disable them in the Settings - Apps - All section. They will still be installed, but not showing in the app drawer. With TB, unfreeze before updating. If you disable them, no need to enable them to do updates.