i7 Not working???

lexriley

Apr 13, 2011
I have a i7 it will load to the unlock screen but then the touch screen stops working and I can't unlock it if I plug it into my pc the touch screen works but the only thing I can see is the top notification bar and the rest is black also it keeps popping a notification safe to remove media I have no micro sd card in it I cant turn on USB debugging either I have another one and it works great any help would be great

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I have a i7 it will load to the unlock screen but then the touch screen stops working and I can't unlock it if I plug it into my pc the touch screen works but the only thing I can see is the top notification bar and the rest is black also it keeps popping a notification safe to remove media I have no micro sd card in it I cant turn on USB debugging either I have another one and it works great any help would be great
Are you referencing this tablet - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...i7-android-2-2-tablet-pc-7-inch-infotmic.html? If so, join the discussion to gain insight from some experienced users.

slinging

Dec 25, 2011
have one doing the same thing in has a infotmic imapx210,arm11 1ghz if you plug it in it will unlock and work fine

sherrylvinson

Dec 25, 2011
I have 2 of them. Neither one gets past the start of and the android scrolling. Anyone know anything that helps. My kids are so upset over this, not saying how i feel about giving them the one thing they really wanted and they dont even power up!! Help please....anyone!!!

vlynn8800

Dec 26, 2011
I had this problem until I took out the 16gb card and turned it off and reinserted it and rebooted.

slinging

Dec 25, 2011
I dont know what I did but mine is working right I just plugged it in like said above and it started working right