ideas?

Atsikitas

May 4, 2012
I am lookking for a tablet with a dual core processor, 1 gb of ram, hdmi out. I want to be able to remotely access my laptop to be able to use my files and my powerpoint presentations. Any suggestions would be great.l

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am lookking for a tablet with a dual core processor, 1 gb of ram, hdmi out. I want to be able to remotely access my laptop to be able to use my files and my powerpoint presentations. Any suggestions would be great.l
Hi Atsikitas, you may have a look at the Ainol novo 7 Aurora, it's not a dual core tablet, but it's also a very good choice! Or you can have a look at the Ainol novo 7 Elf II which is comes with Amlogic Cortex-A9 Dual Core.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Ainol Novo 7 Elf II is the one you are looking for: 7 inch screen, dual core, 1GB RAM, HDMI supported and 5 point touch, ONLY 149.99 with free shipping.

You may also check other dual core android tablets on Androidinabox, feel free to contact us if any questions :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011

here is a link to a great tablet if you want a bigger screen alternative to the aurora. check the site out as they have other options which may fit your requirements better. this is a supporting vendor on this forum with a good reputation for quality and service. i have used them myself with no problems. well worth a look.

Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch [UT30D] - $269.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods