I'm new to the tablets!!

Klunk

May 16, 2013
Hello everyone. I'm not a techie at all so please bear with me if I say something really daft!! I bought my first tablet at Christmas and as money was tight I settled for a Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 7. Has anybody else had/got one of these??

Hoping to hear "Yes" :D

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There aren't enough Sumvision users for a forum but if you use the search function in the upper right corner and enter sumvision you will see there there are some relevant posts..

Good luck.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Klunk, congratulations on your Sumvision tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, as my friend Lee pointed out, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those, like yourself, who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello scorsby, congratulations on your Sumvision tablet and welcome to the forum to you as well. When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablet you have without you having to tell them every time. Have fun and continue to enjoy the forum!