Inexpensive sleeve for transformer

wiley15

Jun 3, 2011
Transformer arrived yesterday (damm 8-hour initial charge recommendation!) and still deciding on whether I will get the dock. In the meantime I figure I had better get a sleeve for protection and really don't want to wait for delivery. I have found numerous brands created for the iPad2 in my area but the recommend "fits size" dimensions always seem a tad short. Has anyone purchased a cheap container for their transformer and had it work fairly well? Thanks.

bjblackmore

Jun 5, 2011
I've gone for one off eBay, specifically for the Transformer, was only £20 (about $28), but has a 10 day delivery time as it's coming from the far east!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

DJACID

May 7, 2011
Search for 10" sleeve on eBay, I bought one for my windows tablet and it only cost $5,
belkin have knitted sleeve which are around $30...

jaamgans

Jun 6, 2011
I am currently just using the dock as its sleave.

I find the dock essential due to the lack of available ports on the tablet itself.

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Hi Wiley, check out the 10'' Wardmaster tablet sleeves we have listed. These would fit the Transformer really well. The Zippered cases with engravings (for example this one) have very strong strong inbuilt padding, making it a very rugged & tough tablet case. It can easily take a beating, resist high falls & general impact.

The Chinese brand is not well known but its one of the best tablet case manufacturers we've come across. Their case quality surpasses most of the Western brands we have reviewed and I think for $43 bucks its really good value. You won't be able to find other rugged cases for this value.

Anyhow, hope that helps :) Let me know if you have any questions & good luck with your search