Innovatek Inno Android-9 Tablet

Matcro369

Jun 15, 2011
Looks pretty good. I'm looking for one myself right now. They don't say how much ram they have though or wether it's a capacitive or resistive screen. I would ask for some more details from them

Clay

May 2, 2011
It looks like it has a front facing camera but it doesnt mention it in the overview...but the price is very attractive. Why cant you find it any other place?

Sent from my phiremod for Nook using Android Tablet Forum

clon74

Aug 23, 2011
You have never heard from this tablet and you can't buy it any other place is because they are a company created just to distribute items under innovatek brand (cheapo chinese), I bought articles from them in the past but you have a 50/50 chance to get a defective product because a low quality control they have. If you don't bother with the possible time lost in getting an RMA and returning a bad tablet to get a good one you can buy from them.

Regards

nomade

Feb 22, 2012
I've bought car radios and mini mp3 players from them in the past and I agree that is is a 50/50 chance of getting one that works. Their RMA is pretty good, I've returned few items for exchange as well as refund and they are pretty reliable.

I am also considering the new 10.1 from then

Let me know if you guys get one.

veeglam

Feb 28, 2012
seriously. lol
well my friend got one, and everytime he opens his browser it closes on its own after a few mins.

its 4gb
and 256RAM
the camera is 1.3 mp

nomade

Feb 22, 2012
seriously. lol
well my friend got one, and everytime he opens his browser it closes on its own after a few mins.

its 4gb
and 256RAM
the camera is 1.3 mp

This latest tablet is announced at 512RAM.

also is the tablet software upgradable? which version of Android is running?

MariluChester

Feb 28, 2012
It looks like it has a front facing camera but it doesnt mention it in the overview
song3.jpg
song2.jpg

3.jpg