Is it possible to stream video such as iplayer on this tablet?

tinamoo

Jan 14, 2012
Hi All,

I have only had this tablet since Christmas so forgive me if this is a silly question. I was hoping to use this tablet in the kitchen whilst cleaning to stream television programmes as freeview coverage is extremely poor in our area. Every single video app such as iplayer, blinkbox etc says it is not compatible with this device. Is there a way I can stream video on this device?

I have installed flash player 11 but when it takes me through the settingsI get to the part where it asks about local storage and then I cannot get any further with the process. Could this be the reason my device is not compatible with iplayer?

Many thanks.

J

jimbo7630

Hi All,

I have only had this tablet since Christmas so forgive me if this is a silly question. I was hoping to use this tablet in the kitchen whilst cleaning to stream television programmes as freeview coverage is extremely poor in our area. Every single video app such as iplayer, blinkbox etc says it is not compatible with this device. Is there a way I can stream video on this device?

I have installed flash player 11 but when it takes me through the settingsI get to the part where it asks about local storage and then I cannot get any further with the process. Could this be the reason my device is not compatible with iplayer?

Many thanks.

You ought to be able to stream BBC iPlayer but you'll need to post details of your device so that the experts can advise you.