Jerky Video Playback

akvasu

Dec 1, 2011
Hi

I was trying to watch a video on the Tablet - it was a 2 gb video file. I saw that the play back was extremely slow and also skipping lot of frames.

Initially I had tried playing it from a Connected USB drive, and tried it on Rockplayer Lite, and native Video player. I copied the files over to the HDD and tried it again. Still same result. Is this a problem? Is there a Solution?

Now - the real sad part - I connected same USB to my Noka C7 - and the video played perfectly!

Thanks
Anup

yanotf

Dec 21, 2011
Yeah, I was wondering if this was only me with such issue. I use MX Video Player and have experienced same slow performance and voice out of sync while playing mp4 files.

From the other side however there are people here who game and I haven't seen anyone complaining about performance. I can run some benchmarks but have nothing to compare with so I would like to know what gamers have to say about it.

davect01

Jan 22, 2012
I have found that any issues are usually related to the transferring from DVD process.

The first video I tried on my "S" was very poor. I tried another and it was crystal clear.

I have found that several of my previous converted videos were adequate for my phone and 7" tablet, but just look poor on the "S." I have reconverted them at a higher rate and they play much better. The increased size and resolution of the "S" simply require a higher quality conversion than the majority of my videos were.

It is similar to when I got my first HD TV and hooked up my aging VCR. Boy did they look awful.

I exclusively use Moboplayer and have very few issues.