Just Saying Hey!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by draddict74, Apr 23, 2012.

1. draddict74

draddict74 Member

Tablet / Device:
    None yet!!!
    Hey guys!

New here and hope to become a Tablet owner very soon so thought I'd better join a forum as I am new to Android AND to tablets as a whole...

I do have an iPhone but it's just not the same thing is it lol!

Is there a Android phone available that can match or better the iPhone 4 by the way? I'm due an upgrade!

Pros and cons???

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all in the future!

2. mbabcock

mbabcock Member

Tablet / Device:
    None now
    Welcome to the forum. I'm new too, but I'm definitely an iPhone person over Android, so i can't help you make that argument.

*quickly runs to avoid being hit by eggs being thrown at iPhone 4S*

3. draddict74

draddict74 Member

Tablet / Device:
    None yet!!!
    Ha ha ha ha!

4. userbe1155

userbe1155 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    wm8650
    Thre are many androids better than iphone quite a few of my pals are disappointed with their iphones but as most were locked into long, pricey contracts to get them, they're stuck with them. I know some people rate the galaxy s2 & you can get free ones with less han £20per month contracts. Half what my friends paid for their iphone contracts-ok they get more minutes but do they really need them? As for me, well I can only dream about these phones. I have a 3 yr old tocco lite..(did I hear laughter out there??) Maybe ill get a galaxy mini when my contract ends(if my son will let me have his old one that is!). Ahhh life...........

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

• Like Like x 2
  5. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hey Draddict, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about Android and tablets. There's also a thread there on the care and feeding of a brand new tablet for when you become a tablet owner. Enjoy the forum and learning about Android. I don't suppose Siri would be inclined to give you a tutorial on Android, so we'll have to do what we can here to help you out.:cool:

• Like Like x 2