Just SCREENSHOTS

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
JP and Spider, remember? This is the screenshots thread..... I haven't seen a screenshot from either one of you in ages,just a lot of talking! Pleeeease, let me see what you see when you unlock your tablet nowadays.
gloria

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Why would they want to limit access to an app store that generates money and draws in developer talent though?

I guess you're right, they just don't have their stuff together as a retailer.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
For those that like to change it up I have been trying this MultiPicture LiveWP + this Picasa for MultiPicture LiveWP the last couple of days and really like it. Different picture on every home screen and then they update at a choosable interval.

Thank you JP, I love the app.....lets see how fast is going to drain my battery, it changes pics every 5minutes.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
JP and Spider, remember? This is the screenshots thread..... I haven't seen a screenshot from either one of you in ages,just a lot of talking!

Gloria, if I posted my screenshot, I'd have to delete it as a duplicate post since it hasn't changed since I first posted it back in May. Not even the shortcuts have changed. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Knock on wood, maybe that's why it's been working flawlessly all this time and it does everything I want it to do. The only changes have been to add apps I don't use and books I haven't had time to read.:cool:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Thank you JP, I love the app.....lets see how fast is going to drain my battery, it changes pics every 5minutes.

Pretty fast. It lasts only about a day with 5 minute change and 30 minute time out. Basically using my nook as a wireless picture frame. You're right too much talking. Like Spider said though the biggest reason for no new picture is nothing has changed on my Nook in ages. Then I was inspired by the pics in here and got that app, so I can take a new screen shot now.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm going to start with Christmas screenshots, this is a live wallpaper, with music and everything, my dog loves it, my battery not so!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1323472807764.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1323472807764.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 275

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm going to start with Christmas screenshots, this is a live wallpaper, with music and everything, my dog loves it, my battery not so!

I got a couple of apps, countdown calendars so my dog every day opens a window, she seems to like it but she is an impatient dog and someday she wants to open the window for the next day .

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
This is going to be my screen for the holidays.... very elegant in black with a touch of color!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1323619170213.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1323619170213.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 268

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
A little touch of the holidays (this is a live wallpaper)

$snowscreen.png

And how it looks on a clear night. :) The moon reflects the actual moon phase which is cool. As it is a live wallpaper, the stars twinkle and every so often a shooting star appears. :)

$moonscreen.png

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Okay, dumb question time. The pics I posted were taken from the Sony S but from the gallery. How do you post the wallpaper you are currently using?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Okay, dumb question time. The pics I posted were taken from the Sony S but from the gallery. How do you post the wallpaper you are currently using?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

I can't quite understand your question,.....if you are using a wallpaper on your Sony and you want to post it, you just take a screenshot.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sue,.beautiful....if you don't mind to share I would love to try it for a while on my nook!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum