Just SCREENSHOTS

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Unless she's a hockey fan, Gloria might well be happy in WI. Until winter and the heavy snows arrive.:eek:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
So I guess in WI is as hot as in FL. in summer and no woods and to many tourists ...sorry JB,I can't come to visit! :) I think the best, closest bet for me is North Carolina , they have the Appalachian Mountains there, it must be cooler in summer!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Well it barely made it to 80 in the woods today. How was it by you?
$Photo_111805_004.jpg

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
91 but it feels warmer and July and August it's going to be almost as hot at night too. So not bad there if it's only 80 during the day, what about at night, does it get much cooler? I might have to find myself a bear to keep me warm! :)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
It's been getting down into the 60s. You are probably right about North Carolina.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Changed my wallpaper. :)

Attachments

• $ForumRunner_20120702_130723.png
    $ForumRunner_20120702_130723.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 269

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Yes finally a screenshot!!!! Thank you JB......times changed already since we bought our first nook colors and there wasn't much else on the market, so we were just enjoying the only one we had, sometimes changing what we have on our screens and showing it off on this thread! Now we just buy tablets after tablets....so many to choose from, so many to try.....no time for screenshots!

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
You were supposed to notice the Sydney Opera House!$bonksmiley.gif

When I bought my Sony ereader there wasn't even a Nook, let alone a Nook Color.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I was looking at the beer....sorry I didn't see the Opera House,great pic! And I didn't know that the Sonty tablet came before the nook color....it wasn't as successful though.....you are the only one I know who bought it :-D and when you had to buy another one for some family member you bought the nook color, didn't you? Btw, what happened with that nook color, did you ever root it, did you make a cm7 card or did you buy one ready to go?

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Good girl for seeing the beer first. $beersuds.gif The Sony ereader came before the Nook ereader. Back then they cost as much as a tablet does today. The nook color kind of evolved from that. An actual ereader with e-ink technology is better for reading but it is a one trick pony. The Sony S didn't come out until last Fall. Check the forum, there are quite a few Sony S owners on here. Current retail price is $400.

The Nook Color that I bought for my granddaughter (6) for her birthday was only $116 on Newegg. Really nice tablet! The 32 gb micro SDHC card I ordered to install CM7 on didn't come until last week. One thing I am good at is procrastinating, especially when I have no idea how to do it. I have JP's instructions, though, and everything downloaded into a CM7 folder that should be needed.

$happy4thsmiley.gif

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Wasn't a present for her Birthday? I hope you didn't procrastinated past her Birthday! Anyway you got everything ready,good boy! :)