Keyboard for Samsung Note 10.1

plck68

Sep 25, 2012
just got the samsung keyboard, its great almost ready to throw out my laptop. Its really useful if you have loads of typing to do;););)
Acts like a docking station, useful to have when you are not moving around.

Attachments

• $photo.JPG
    $photo.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 17,214

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Very nice, I had a Samsung keyboaed dock with my original 7" Galaxy Tab and found it to be a high quality keyboard. I have yet to find this available, and I broke down and bought a BT keyboard for my Note. I would have prefered to get the docking keyboard.

blboyd

Aug 24, 2010
That looks great.

Now we need the juicy details... Where? How Much?

Thanks!
Brandon

MACA2B2

Oct 29, 2012
Hey, that's great for you guys and exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for here in the U.S. HOWEVER, Samsung was no help in my quest for a keyboard that will work with the GT-N8013 Model of the Galaxy Note 10.1 I've done a lot of searching and can't believe that someone ... somewhere hasn't found a workable solution. Samsung bundled Polaris Office on this device and expects me to do spreadsheets with just an S-PEN ?! REALLY ??!! My other issue is trying to figure out how to bluetooth print to my HP 309 PhotoSmart Premium which seems (per the NOTE's msg to me) to require a Samsung printer ! If you or any of the others in this forum have ideas, would love to hear from you. I thought this thing could turn into a really neat 'everything' device and it's rapidly devolving into a nothing device. Thanks for any helpful responses.

i bought it from a local samsung service centre here in Singapore for SG138. Its available in most retail shop selling samsung accessories here.
New URL, just search for keyboard docks, you will find all the info there. cheers

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Just use Printershare, or HP's software (free) for wireless printing, and the Note has BT 4.0, I use a very cool Logitech keyboard, but if you are using the keyboard in a single location the keyboard dock is nice as it is also a charging dock among other things.

Sent from my Sony Tablet P

MACA2B2

Oct 29, 2012
thanks for the response. BUT you cannot use the keyboard dock with the GT-N8013 model (i.e. the model sold in the U.S.) as it is incompatible. That was from Samsung online chat directly. What model number of logitech bluetooth keyboard id you get to work with the Galaxy Note model GT-N8013 ?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
MACA2B2 said:
thanks for the response. BUT you cannot use the keyboard dock with the GT-N8013 model (i.e. the model sold in the U.S.) as it is incompatible. That was from Samsung online chat directly. What model number of logitech bluetooth keyboard id you get to work with the Galaxy Note model GT-N8013 ?

It is the Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0+, beyond this there didn't seem to be a model number. Worked flawlessly with both the Note 10.1 as well as Sony Tablet P. Really a nice keyboard with a case that converts to a stand for the tablet. I paid about $50 for it and couldn't be more pleased.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Hope Samsung does get the keyboaerd dock available in the US, I had one for my original galaxy tab and it was a nice piece of hardware.

MACA2B2

Oct 29, 2012
Thanks a lot. Putting my order in to Amazon even as we type. Much appreciated.

Thanks a lot
It is the Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0+, beyond this there didn't seem to be a model number. Worked flawlessly with both the Note 10.1 as well as Sony Tablet P. Really a nice keyboard with a case that converts to a stand for the tablet. I paid about $50 for it and couldn't be more pleased.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
You bet, and you are going to love this keyboard, and the keyboard case that converts to a stand is very clever.

lovely.lady

Apr 21, 2013
Hi, what model is your samsung keyboard? Is it EKD K14? thanks

just got the samsung keyboard, its great almost ready to throw out my laptop. Its really useful if you have loads of typing to do;););)
Acts like a docking station, useful to have when you are not moving around.