kyros mi 8024

sjones71

Aug 8, 2011
So disappointed, just got the kyros and cant figure anything ouy. It said I could get skype, facebook (frontierville) from facebook on it and the only thing I am getting is frustrated. What am I doing wrong. Someone please help :(

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
Video chat for skype dont work and u need friendcaster of any third-party app for facebook.. dont get frustrated most the stuff we all like dont work so just work around them or ask and someone will help

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

sjones71

Aug 8, 2011
I am getting frustrated :( I just cant figure out if this was worth the price, what it can and cant do or anything about it. I have never owned one so I know nothing about these things. Thought I could buy one and it would be like my laptop but it's not. Can I watch movies on it? What apps should I download? Any info you have will help alot. Or should I take it back and get something else?? Not sure what friend caster is.

Last edited:

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
This is my first device too and it is great... it will be up to you to take it back because it will take some getting useto and there will be some reading and research to be done.

Yes you can watch movies i have watched full 1080p movies on here using MoboPlayer. Friendcaster is one out of a bunch of third-party apps thats used to access Facebook on tablets.

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

Last edited: