Le Pan 970

jmj954

Apr 16, 2012
Why do they not answer their phones, it goes to the same recorded message over and over again. I need tech support to clear the browser history on this thing ot it's going back. Any suggestions???:confused::mad:

slammer67

Dec 4, 2011
did you open a case on the support page? When I had problems with mine, I did that and left my number and they returned the call within a day, they also e-mailed. this was before Christmas though, they might be more busy now.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jmj, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Le Pan Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Why do they not answer their phones, it goes to the same recorded message over and over again. I need tech support to clear the browser history on this thing ot it's going back. Any suggestions???:confused::mad:
Hi jmj,

If all you want to do is clear the browser history that shouldn't be too much of a problem. I don't have a tc970 any more but basically you should be able to clear the history by:

Opening the browser -open menu - sellect settings - sellect privacy and security. clear browser hisory should be there. If that doesn't work go to your

Tablet settings - applications - all - scroll down to browser - hit the clear data button.

Still need to cover your tracks more? Do a factory reset.

Settings - Privacy - Factory data reset. It Will be like brand new out of the box. (you will have to re-install app your apps and settings)

You will have these issues with any tablet you buy. the software is basically the same.

To learn more about your tablet open your app drawer - find the "Help" icon (apps are listed alphabetically) You will find the user manual there.

Last edited:

dugdigger

Apr 17, 2012
Have you had any luck contacting le pan yet .I have been trying for two days and emailing also with nothing

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Have you had any luck contacting le pan yet .I have been trying for two days and emailing also with nothing
The best way to communicate with Le Pan is by opening a Case on the support page. I've opened about a dozen cases (I've had 5 Le Pans) and they have always responded with in a day or two. I find you do need to be very short and clear in your questions.
LePan Support