Low Disk Space

DaEliasX

Jan 6, 2013
Hello, I hope I am posting in the right, forum. I have a Pandigtal Nova-R70F451 with PR71_A_BN_W_A_C_12152011 Firmware. The device is rooted with the Android Market. I only have a few apps loaded and most of them are on the Ext.SD-card. I only show 256MB available for internal device storage, which is drastically reduced by files that can't be move. As a result I get The LOW ON DISK SPACE message. I was under the impression that I should have 512MB available for storing apps. Any idea of what might be going on here, and how I can fix it?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Your space is obviously being taken up by something. If you device came with a lot of pre installed apps that can be causing the issue. Also even though you move apps to the sd card they still have to some store some of their files on the internal memory so that will take up space too. You may want to try and purchase the paid version of Titanium backup because then you can for pre-installed apps to the sd card too.

DaEliasX

Jan 6, 2013
It seems to me that 256Mb is hidden somewhere, I am suppose to have 512Mb, Diskusage shows 256Mb available for data, out of that 129.5Mb is being use for applications, I assume that this is for data that can not be moved. Also there is another 100.3Mb use for System data, leaving about 25.9Mb free. I have uninstalled all of the bloatware to my knowledge. Don't know what else I can do. According to the specs I should have 512Mb internal memory, and 4GB shared internal storage.