M1050s

varval47

Mar 10, 2013
By Mistake I have pressed Settings-Privacy-Factory Data Reset.
Everything has been deleted.
When I have pressed together Power and Volume UP I got message
"Touch Screen calibration:please tap the circle"
And I got blank screen with sign "+".
How to get back to the Factory setting with all apps?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum. Does anything happen when you touch the + sign?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Try, with it turned off, pressing the vol + and power at the same time and hold it for 10 seconds or so to see what happens, if anything.

varval47

Mar 10, 2013
I saw"KOSACO", then "android", then "Touch Screen calibration:please tap the circle"
When I have tapped the circle I got agaim dark screen and sign "+"
So, nothing helps.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Not being familiar with your tablet I can't say for certain but normally that + would be the first touch point for calibrating then it would go to another point to tap, etc. So basically what I'm saying is that I don't have a clue.;)

varval47

Mar 10, 2013
I got so angry on my tablet that I have started to hit this sign"+" all the time. AND IT CAME BACK TO THE ORIGINAL.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Deleting a file is not the same as uninstalling an app. To uninstall an app that's not stock, in other words it didn't come with the tablet, go to the app drawer which would be the little squares in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, find the app then long press it and you should see an uninstall appear at the top. Drag the app to the uninstall.

For a file you'll need to use the file manager and locate the file then long press it and it will give you the option to delete it.

varval47

Mar 10, 2013
I am trying to save the file like 1 GB. And I get message that there is no enough space. How come if I did not download almost anything? The device should be for 20 GB.
On Settings-Storage-exts02 I see available 14.83 GB.
How the file should be saved?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I am trying to save the file like 1 GB. And I get message that there is no enough space. How come if I did not download almost anything? The device should be for 20 GB.
On Settings-Storage-exts02 I see available 14.83 GB.
How the file should be saved?

I imagine you may be getting that message because of the file type more than the file size. I have a link in my signature with some tips on how to transfer files. I think you will find a solution there. Or you could rename the file's extension to something like DOC and try it.

varval47

Mar 10, 2013
I am using the Android Tablet Model M1050S. It has 1 GB Ram and 4 GB of internal space available. Also have 14 GB SD Card space.
I cannot download movies and save them because I get a message of not enough space.
Can anyone tell me why I am receiving this error. There is more than enough space. Help!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I am using the Android Tablet Model M1050S. It has 1 GB Ram and 4 GB of internal space available. Also have 14 GB SD Card space.
I cannot download movies and save them because I get a message of not enough space.
Can anyone tell me why I am receiving this error. There is more than enough space. Help!

Did you read my previous post? Are you trying to download them to the tablet, directly from a WEB site? Using a browser?