MicroSD Access with PC

junkyde

Apr 28, 2011
So I got my new 32gb MicroSD Card today
But there wasn't an adapter with it and my PC doesn't also have an MicroSD Slot

So my question is, is it possible to access the card through my A500 connected to my PC with the USB cable?

anrichardson

Apr 28, 2011
Far as I know the PCB wont. Itried the same thing. You have to take ad card out and put it in PCB yo transfer. I read it in the manual

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

dan776

Apr 27, 2011
Hmmm... I just did it though. Through the micro USB to my computer, then the drive pops up on the PC, and I copied some music onto the SD card. Just verified it, definitely on the SD card.

ChrisAlb

May 3, 2011
Hmmm... I just did it though. Through the micro USB to my computer, then the drive pops up on the PC, and I copied some music onto the SD card. Just verified it, definitely on the SD card.

Not having any luck either. I can see the A500 16GB of internal memory via PC, but cannot see the specific SD Card. If you look at a file manager app on the tablet, you can see an external SD folder, but that folder is not visable on the PC side. I have removed the SD Card, copied items to it via a connection to the PC, and reinstalled,,,, the items show up in the 'external SD'
folder when viewed from the tablet file manager application, but that folder is not visable from the PC when you have a USB connection to the tablet. If someone can see their SD Card via PC, would love to know how they did it......