Mid7012 Aldiko Help.

kenthub

Jan 30, 2012
I have checked for related items and can't come across a solution. I am getting a fail to authorize device message when trying to log on with my Adobe ID. Yes i spelled my password and email correctly. I had updated my tablet with the G Tablet files, but thinking that was the cause of the problem I reset it to factory settings and still get the same message. The only reason I got this free tablet was to be able to use it as an ebook reader. Getting frustrated at the tablet and or the user error.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Someone complained about not being able to enter a new Adobe ID to use Aldiko, and he finally found out that it must be done while the tablet is connected to the computer. I don't have the details since I've never used an Adobe ID with my tablets, but you should be able to find th thread elsewhere in the forum or more info somewhere else (maybe Aldiko or Adobe support forums).

kenthub

Jan 30, 2012
I just finally did a factory reset on it and installed nook. I looked on adobes website and the coby is not supported. I don't understand why it would allow me to purchase a book that isn't supported but I guess I will take the $10 hit and no used the aldiko for any future purchases.