Music

deacon88

Dec 7, 2011
Does anyone know af any apps to download music to my zenithink c71?

Sent from my DROID3 using Android Tablet Forum

Sir Robin

Jan 22, 2011
Amazon Mp3, google Market/music?
Not sure what is available for your tablet, does it have Market, sideloading, Market work around?

deacon88

Dec 7, 2011
It has market I tried mp3 music downoad.upon further look it says sd card not mounted,didn't know I needed one thoght they would go to the tab?
What kind of sd do I need? What's the difference between a 10dollar 4 gig card and a 40dollar 4 gig sd card?

Sir Robin

Jan 22, 2011
The class rating normally, the higher the class the faster the transfers, theoretically. Maybe some quality differences but I doubt it, they are probably all manufactured in only 2 or 3 places anyway. I don't know for fact but I believe many of the tablets don't need over a class 4 since they can't transfer data any faster than that anyway, could definitely be wrong on this but I don't think it would matter much for data and music, maybe movies.
You may be able to go to settings and change where the downloads go but I prefer to have them on SD so I can load them to and from my PC easily and it is also a back up if the tablet gets damaged ,I still have the SD.

deacon88

Dec 7, 2011
Thanks sir robin. Do you have one of thes tabs?

mossman7

Sep 26, 2011
Deacon88,I think that you may need a sd card, if you want too keep anything. Your t/let may work fine without
the card.But are you able too keep any Music / games or files on it.
Mossman.

deacon88

Dec 7, 2011
Thanks, can you tell me is it a standard micro sdhc card that fits in these tabets?