My first Tablet is good?

nevermindxxx

Apr 21, 2011
hello
I bought my first tablet, on chinavasion (see this link)

is it good? for simple internet .. by price is good business? i Do not expect much, but youtube works fine? anyone have this tablet? thanks already for the opinions, sorry my English is poor

Last edited:

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I think this Tablet PC can not support flash 10.x ,Although the price is very good,But performance is stable?

nevermindxxx

Apr 21, 2011
I think this Tablet PC can not support flash 10.x ,Although the price is very good,But performance is stable?

hi
thanks for reply
I think that comes with flash 10, bought yesterday,
I expect to arrive, it takes 15/20 days, and post here my opinion about it.
Anyone else have this tablet? tablet + 8GB microSD card was for 80Euros

thek135

Apr 19, 2011
For that price, it has to have a resistive touchscreen.

Personally, I don't mind resistive touch screens but if you want really good sensitivity then it probably isn't goping to serve that purpose well.

Also, I have never seen a tablet that can connect to Ethernet, that's just unnecessary really.

It looks a little lardy round the back and the border looks too thick. I'm just focusing on the negatives here. It looks like it has HDMI which is a nice touch. The USB ports on the adapter are good too, but it looks like they would block the earphone port when devices are plugged into them.

The 640x480 camera resolution is a letdown too, not that good really.

At the end of the day, it's a matter of "you get what you pay for". It's okay for the price and if you're just going to be using it for things like internet browsing and the like, it looks to be fine. Don't expect it to be an excellent tablet though, because like a lot of Chinese products, and burgers, they can look good on paper, but they can be disappointing in real life.

ryz4eva

Apr 24, 2011
think ive just bought the same device, its got a resistive screen and its called the Tabtech M009s. As Far As Im Aware Anyway.