My question of the day - Photos

bc3737

Nov 10, 2011
Seeing that the VTAB does not have a forward facing camera (no big deal) and that I use my Itouch to take photos - Is there an App that allows me to download my photos (taken with the Itouch) directly to the TAB using an App such as Icloud? My Itouch photos go directly to my PC, can they go to my VTAB also?? Did I say that right?? Make any sense??

As always,
Thanks,
Bill

Oct 10, 2011
I don't do cloud - just don't like the idea of giving someone else control over my personal data. You can always transfer photos from your PC to VTAB over USB. I always transfer mine to the SD card since my camera of choice is a Canon EOS and the file sizes can be quite large.

robop

Dec 6, 2010
I think he's trying to find a way to do it on the fly. Like he's at a baseball game and takes a pic with his Itouch but he wants to send the pic to his tablet so he can use a app to mob the photo,add text, or even circle something in the pic and then upload it to facebook or somthing like that. Is that about right Bc3737?

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
Seeing that the VTAB does not have a forward facing camera (no big deal) and that I use my Itouch to take photos - Is there an App that allows me to download my photos (taken with the Itouch) directly to the TAB using an App such as Icloud? My Itouch photos go directly to my PC, can they go to my VTAB also?? Did I say that right?? Make any sense??

As always,
Thanks,
Bill
r
As far I got you want to download pictures from icloud ... so far you can access https://www.icloud.com/ via vtab ... via browser opera ... with your icloud account this domain belong to apple but they dont show it .. they prefer you use the app .. I hope I have helped you