My screen is locked and I have tried all things on here besides the debug bridge.

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by mythica, Jul 1, 2013.

1. mythica

mythica Member

Tablet / Device:
    Mid A13
    Ok brief history-
    After about a week of using my tablet the main charging port quit working. I put this tablet (password protected) away and started using my other tablet full time.

It finally just gave out on me and so I finagled this one to get it to start working again. But now I can't remember the password. I have a large amount of the tech spechs of the other tablet but they are the exact same tablets.

When I try the password. Every 5 times it just locks me out for 30 sec and then says try again. no options to use my username and password. :( I have a number pad password on it.

It is a a-13 mid but allwinner is not what I bought it as. I bought it as a midi. It is a Chinese tablet, Android 4.0.4. I have tried the volume (up, down, and up+down) with power button. And nothing. I am confused when it comes to the debugging bridge. I never messed with that setting on either tablet. Because I always explore and see what it can and can not do. It is still checked I am fairly certain. I got lost on the instructions (could be lack of sleep).

Please please help me. I will be checking back regularly in the hopes that someone will help me. I haven't given up I will continue to try to figure out the adb.... Tomorrow Right now I need some sleep.

Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. mythica

mythica Member

Tablet / Device:
    Mid A13
    After a good nights sleep and a lot of messing around with things. I just factory reset the darned thing. I feel much better now. I don't have to break it with a hammer any more.;)

3. snickersmom

snickersmom Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby Android Tablet-MID7125
    how do you reset back to factory----please reply-thanks

4. Frederuco

Frederuco Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    ASUS TF101
    It depends on the device. Each one is different.

5. vampirefo.

vampirefo. Senior Member Developer

Tablet / Device:
    Leagoo Lead 1 ZTE OPEN C, Coby 7065, Coby 8042, Coby 9740