Need A Lot More HELP!!

Viejo36

Dec 2, 2011
I downloaded the app for the kindle Store. I went to Settings. Clicked on Applications. Unknown sources had a Green check. when I clicked on that i got a message telling me how my personal data could be compromised. I clicked on OK. Went back to Unknown sources. The cycle stays the same when I click again. Am I doing something wrong? Missing Something?

I have a Gmail account on my PC. Do I need one for the Android Tablet in order to download?

The Coby MID1125 is not compatible with Android Market. Is there another place to Downlaod apps

I downloaded VPlayer Pro to my computer. Can I transfer it, or other programs to my Android Tablet and then use it for the Tablet. If so, how? Thank you . . . Viejo36

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
First, chill out.

Second, tablets (with Android or iOS, at least) aren't computers. Think of them more like big smartphones. To stop that looping in the settings use the reset (a small hole where you can insert a straighten paperclip) or simply hold down the power button until it turns off then turn it on again. Looks like you have installed something that messed with the system files or the OS version you have installed is buggy, this shouldn't happen...

You can install 3rd party app markets like GetJar, SlideMe or Amazon's if you're in the USA, it's as simple as go to their webpages using the tablet's browser, download and install the app. You only need a Google account to use the official Android Market, which didn't come pre-installed in 1125.

You can use a microSD to transfer files between computer and tablet, or simply use the provided USB cable to "mounts" the tablet internal storage on your computer in order to transfer files.

I suggest that you read your device's manual or try to get to know the basics first, there are a lot of tutorials for novices out there, even in this forum.