Need charger

Gixxer

Dec 25, 2010
Hi all. Need some help i have a 7.5" tablet that was brought from china about 18 months ago, and my son has lost the charger. Can anyone help me determine which charger i need. Cant find anything to suggest the make. :(

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You didn't mentions the specific tablet but most charge by using some type of USB connector, (micro, mini). so if you take your tablet to an electronics store or some office supply stores that should be able to match a charger to the specific cable you need. Most any 5v (most are 5v), charger will work so long as the USB cable charging end fits in your tablet. Even a phone charger would probably work.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Weather a USB cable connected to a PC will work or not depends on the output required by the tablet. There are many small tablets that require more miliaperage to start charging than a normal USB port puts out, like some phones. Motorola Triumph will not charge from a USB port unless turned off first, and then it charges very very slowly. If it is turned on and you plug it in to a USB port it does not recognize it as a power source, only that it has been plugged in to a PC.

Cant find anything to suggest the make

Look on the tablet and see if there is a model number, voltage out put, anything at all and post it for us. We may be able to use that to find what you need, a OEM repacement charger or a useable aftermarket. Knowing if it is a Mini or Micro USB plug is also helpfull. If the cord was part of the charging base/pack and if that is also needed (the cord with the charging end that is).

Last edited:

soukms

Jul 19, 2012
Friends i have a problem of charging too. My tablet is ONN m6 9.7" Android 4, recently bought from china. My problem is the charger is not working properly ie the female part in the tablet has some loose connections & it is not charging. I tried to use chinese Iphone's usb charger but the charging is very slow. In my actual charger it is saying 5V & 2000mA. But i could not find any specification in the USB charger am using. is there any difference between ordinary charging & usb charging. Will this problem get solved if i bought a USB charger with 5V, 2000mA? please help me. I use this tablet extensively for reading & i cant do now due to this charging issues.

soukms

Jul 19, 2012
Thank you ivanz for the suggestion. can u suggest where can i find to open a standard tablet to access my charger port as it is loose in my tablet & it is not charging properly.