Need CWM Backup of Stock for Coby Kyros MID8048

RiyoRitsu

May 31, 2013
anyone who can PROVIDE me a link or upload a cwm backup of stock... i really need it badly i kinda bricked my tablet because i formatted all the mounting in the cwm so i think thats the cause of the brickage of my tablet..

i wanna thanks in advance to all who wants to help me...

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
The search engine on the site is your friend.

Coby Generation 3

There is no nandroid backup of the stock ROM, but we do recommend users make system dumps before tinkering with their tablets. Those dumps should be of aid.

RiyoRitsu

May 31, 2013
The search engine on the site is your friend.

Coby Generation 3

There is no nandroid backup of the stock ROM, but we do recommend users make system dumps before tinkering with their tablets. Those dumps should be of aid.

that is totally what i am looking for... if you could link to one of those files ill be greatful... :D

craw405

Oct 28, 2013
I can't find a rom that will work properly either. I flashed cwm and the stock 8048 rom from vamp and all seems to work fine except for the wi-fi. Tablet is useless without wi-fi. I have searched and searched this forum and others to no avail

jerick_57

Nov 9, 2013
entally formatted all system files,nand ,sdcard, out of curiosity and stupidity..does anyone have backup or dump for coby mid8048?