Need help for my MID A10 build DFP something something 07_07

cj1080

Jun 29, 2012
Hello people, i am in a bit of a fix

I have an Mid A10 dfp 07_07(model says dfP but i cant remember if its 200 or 500 but i know its 07_07 after that.

its a 512ram,1.2ghz with 4gb internal memory.(moving on)

So i woke up on morning to find that when i switch this slick looking thin on, all i see is the android dude in a blue background not going on to the android logo that shines. it just stays like that till the battery runs out.and i noticed that when its off and i am charging it only the blue led light indicates that its charging, when u tap the power button it should show the battwry level on the screen but that does not show up.

Now when i switch it on, it doesnt show anything,but i can hear it come on,(it makes a crack noise anytime you hols the on button for 2seconds). I tried to see if holding a button and power button will work. When i hold the volue up and power button,i hears it come on, then i let go of the power button, it showed an android with a triangleon his head what seemed like something trying to load under it.

Can anyone proffer a merlin solution, or how i can solve this problem.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hello people, i am in a bit of a fix

I have an Mid A10 dfp 07_07(model says dfP but i cant remember if its 200 or 500 but i know its 07_07 after that.

its a 512ram,1.2ghz with 4gb internal memory.(moving on)

So i woke up on morning to find that when i switch this slick looking thin on, all i see is the android dude in a blue background not going on to the android logo that shines. it just stays like that till the battery runs out.and i noticed that when its off and i am charging it only the blue led light indicates that its charging, when u tap the power button it should show the battwry level on the screen but that does not show up.

Now when i switch it on, it doesnt show anything,but i can hear it come on,(it makes a crack noise anytime you hols the on button for 2seconds). I tried to see if holding a button and power button will work. When i hold the volue up and power button,i hears it come on, then i let go of the power button, it showed an android with a triangleon his head what seemed like something trying to load under it.

Can anyone proffer a merlin solution, or how i can solve this problem.

The safest approach is to get a copy of the original rom from your seller and flash it to the tablet. DO NOT try to use a similar/look alike rom found on the net.

cj1080

Jun 29, 2012
Ok, Can you point me to any site i cab get rom,cos i moticed MID does not have a website.

cj1080

Jun 29, 2012
Thanks for replying mate.

It bought it from someone brought them in from china, so thats gonna gonna be a bit of a problem.

Any other suggestions.